Let’s say, you want to produce online presentation or explainer video:
How to make a cartoonish explainer video?
Here is the list of steps you will need to take to produce this type of professional animation:
1. Script writing.
2. Storyboard writing.
3. Making the voice-over.
4. Animation draft.
5. Adding music and sound fx to the video.
Script writing is very important thing
If your message doesn’t inspire your potential customer to make the next step – the video won’t sell.
The key thing: you have just 11,5 seconds to grab the attention of your viewers. If you don’t do it – most likely the majority of people will ignore your video.
The main purpose of a storyboard is to provide a detailed description of a task for a cartoonist and animator.
Here is a list of requirements to the images themselves:
• preferably “ai” format, but “psd” also works;
• all elements of the pictures should be drawn in separate layers
• all the layers should be grouped;
• each layer group should have a name, so that you could quickly find how to “cut” any part of the picture;
• if you have characters on a picture – they should be divided into separate layers (layouts) like this:
The main purpose of a good voice-over is bringing to life your perfect script.
OK, now you have great illustrations and perfect voice-over. How to put all those things together?
Hire an experienced animator to do that.
Let me tell you something: professional animation is very time-consuming. It takes over 500 hours of effective practice to reach an acceptable level of required skills.
Explainer video is a great web marketing tool to attract maximum audience, increase sales and generate a phenomenal viral buzz.
Want to get your very own explainer video?
let us know!